For reducing the edema, swelling and redness in the ear and for relieving the ear congestion and earache.
• Preventing earache
• Supporting the treatment4 of swimmers ears
• Supporting the treatment of ear infections
• Preventing and treatment of ear congestion
• Tilt head, and place 5 drops into ear.
• Leave for a few minutes and then wipe surplus with a tissue.
• Adults: Max. 3 times a day, if necessary for approximately 3-4 days.
• Children: Max 2 times a day, if necessary for approximately 3-4 days.
FFor use in the ear only. Do not drink or swallow, for external use only. Keep out of the reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Use only for your ear cleaning. If any adverse effect occurs, stop using the product and consult your doctor.
Do not use if you have;
• Damage on your ear drum or ear canal
• Sensitivity on your ear canal
• Chronic skin disease
• Suffer from dizziness
• Allergy to the ingredients
Store at room temperature. Keep out of direct sunlight.