Rinofresh Panthenol Nasal Spray soothes and moisturizes dry stuffy noses. It lubricates and maintains the hydration of the nasal mucosa, helps the re-epithelization process.
The contained dexpathenol accelerates the healing of tiny flesh wounds in the nose and has regenerative and hydration effects.
• for colds, hay fever and allergies
• for damaged or dry mucosa of the nose (in particular for the elderly)
• for people who live and work in air-conditioned or centrally heated spaces and for those who travel extensively
• for people who are exposed to excessive drying of the upper respiratory tract mucosa (smokers, singers, professional drivers, etc.)
• Eucalyptus Oil
• Vitamin A
• Vitamin E
• Aloe Vera
• Remove protective cap.
• If you are using the pump for the first time, press down and release the pump six times.
• Gently insert the nasal applicator into one nostril. Press on the other side of your nose with one finger to close off the other nostril. Breathe in quickly while pressing down on the applicator.
Adults: depress pump completely 2-3 times, repeat up to 3 times daily.
Children: depress pump completely 1 times, repeat up to 3 times daily.
Wipe nozzle clean after each use.
• Use by only one person.
• If irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult your physician.
• For external use only. Do not drink or swallow.
• Do not put into eyes, mouth or ears.
• Keep away from the reach of children.
The contained dexpathenol accelerates the healing of tiny flesh wounds in the nose and has regenerative and hydration effects. The spray gently and carefully cleans the nose, helps to remove crust, rinses out dust and pollen.
Eucalyptus included in this spray relieves nasal congestion during the common cold, improves breathing and nasal patency. It is recommend to use it during a season when the respiratory infectious diseases occur. It helps to hydrate the mucous membrane of the nose and do away with dry phlegm and crust.
Vitamin A is needed to keep the mucosal membranes of the nose and sinuses moist and healthy. A deficiency can lead to dryness and inflammation in the nasal cavity, leaving it more susceptible to injury and bleeding. Dry mucus membranes also increase the risk of infection, which can also cause bleeding from the nose.
Vitamin E has been shown in the laboratory to minimize the effects of inflammation on nasal tissue. Since these harmful effects are reduced, the tissue is then protected from breakdown. This means that the symptoms of dryness, crusting and even in some cases bleeding, are avoided.
If nasal tissue has already been subjected to the effects of inflammation, then Vitamin E will heal the tissue by preventing further inflammation and giving the body a chance to heal the damaged tissues.